BIM Modelling services
Building information modeling (BIM) is a process involving the generation and management of digital representations of physical and functional characteristics of places. BIM also contains most of the data needed for building energy performance analysis. The building properties in BIM can be used to automatically create the input file for building energy simulation and save a significant amount of time and effort. Moreover, automation of this process reduces errors and mismatches in the building energy simulation process.
- Improved visualization.
- Improved productivity due to easy retrieval of information.
- Increased coordination of construction documents.
- Embedding and linking of vital information such as vendors for specific materials, location of details and quantities required for estimation and tendering.
- Increased speed of delivery.
- Reduced costs.
Below we provide
- Architectural BIM Services
- Structural BIM Services
- MEP BIM Services
- Cloud To BIM Services
- Construction Drawing Services
- Revit Family Creation
We contribution to our client Drawings, Quantity, Take-off, Schedule and 3D Modeling (LOD 100 to LOD 500)
Contact us: email@example.com